CK CONSTRUCTION & INDUSTRIAL INC.
POLICIES AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (NEW/SURPLUS PRODUCTS)
PAYMENT: 25% due with order by bank wire transfer, balance due by bank wire transfer one week prior to shipping, unless other payment arrangements have been made.
CK Construction & Industrial, Inc., accepts all orders with the understanding that the Purchaser is in agreement with the following terms and conditions:
1. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are F.O.B. Sunbury, PA USA.
2. All orders are subject to approval and acceptance of CK Construction and Industrial, Inc.
3. All orders are subject to applicable government regulations, current and future.
4. All orders are accepted with the express understanding that CK Construction and Industrial, Inc. is not liable for any loss or damage that may result from delays in shipment or delivery due to any cause whatsoever.
5. ALL MATERIALS MUST BE EXAMINED UPON RECEIPT. All carrier shipments should be thoroughly examined by distributor personnel prior to signing for the receipt of goods. Reports of concealed damage must be filed with the delivery carrier within 36 hours of delivery of goods. DO NOT DISCARD ANY PACKING MATERIAL! Any defective merchandise or short shipments must be reported to CK Construction and Industrial, Inc., within 36 hours of receipt of goods.
6. Merchandise may be returned subject to certain conditions. All returns MUST be pre-authorized by and are subject to a 20% restocking/handling charge. To obtain authorization, fax or mail a copy of the original invoice on which the merchandise appears, to the attention of customer service. Include a note indicating the reason for return. A RGA will be forwarded promptly. Copies of the RGA and original invoice MUST accompany the returned goods. Failure to do so will result in delays in issuing credit. Return all products freight prepaid to: 220 Reagan Street, Sunbury, PA 17801. Returns must be made immediately.
The following is in lieu of all warranties express, implied or statutory and in no event shall Seller or its agents, successors, nominees or assignees, or either, be liable for special or consequental damage arising out of a breach of warranty. This warranty does not apply to any damage or defect resulting from negligent or improper assembly or use of any item by the Buyer or its agent or from alteration or attempted repair by any person other than an authorized agent of Seller. All used, repaired, modified or altered items are purchased "As Is" and with all faults. In no event shall Seller be liable for consequential or incidental damages. The sole and exclusive remedy of Buyer for breach of warranty by Seller shall be repair or replacement of defective parts or, at Seller's option, refund of the purchase price, as set forth below:
1. Seller makes no warranty with respect to products used other than in accordance hereunder.
2. On products which seller buys and re-sells pursuant to this order, Seller warrants that the products shall carry the then standard warranties of the manufacturers therof, a copy of which shall be made available to customer upon request. Applies to mechanical components, fan, auger drives and reducer.
3. The use of any sample or model in connection with this order is for illustrative purposes only and is not to be construed as a warranty that the product will conform to the sample or model.
4. Seller makes no warranty that the products are delivered free of the rightful claim of any third party by way of patent infringemet or the like.
5. This warranty is conditional upon Seller's receipt within Ten (10) days after a Buyer's discovery of a defect, of a written notice stating in what specific material respects the product failed to meet this warranty. If such a notice is timely given, Seller will at its option, either modify the product or part to correct the defect, replace the product or part with complying products or parts, or refund the amount paid for the defective product, any one of which will constitute the sole liability of seller and a full settlement of all claims. No allowance will be made for alterations or repairs made by others than those authorized by Seller without the prior written consent of Seller. Buyer shall afford Seller prompt and reasonable opportunity to inspect the products for which any claim is made as above stated.
Except as expressly set forth above, all warranties, express, implied or statutory, including implied warranty or merchant ability, are hereby disclaimed.
PRINT NAME: INVOICE NUMBER:
COMPANY NAME: CUSTOMER P.O. #:
**ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER BY CK CONSTRUCTION & INDUSTRIAL, INC. UPON RECEIPT OF SIGNED TERMS AND CONDITIONS**
CK CONSTRUCTION & INDUSTRIAL INC.
215 PACKER STREET, SUNBURY, PA 17801
PHONE: (570) 286-4128 FAX: (570) 309-0452